Our Bonus Policy is condensed in the following rules:
- If you have a bonus, you can choose to gamble on your own money or on bonus money, or on the addition of both.
- When gambling on your own money you can withdraw funds and winnings at any time, with no restriction at all.
- Bonus money is to be used for gambling. Before withdrawal of winnings from the first time bonus, you should have put at stakes at least
12 times the amount of the bonus plus the deposit, or 25 times the
bonus, IN GAMES OTHER THAN Blackjack and French
- Before withdrawal of all other bonuses, you should have put at stakes at least
25 times the amount of the bonus.
- If rule 3 or 4 is not fulfilled, you still can withdraw your assets up to the amount of your deposit, but forfeiting the winnings.
- Blackjack and French Roulette are not eligible for complying with rule 3 and 4.
As a welcome compliment, you receive a 100% match bonus with your first deposit at
the 4 Jacks Casino. It means that if you deposit $100, you receive a $100
bonus and you can start playing with $200! Or deposit $200 and start
playing with $400. If you use NETeller as your payment method you can
deposit up to $1000 in your first time and start playing with $2000. Yes,
you start as a winner!
When you accumulate 20 or more Mile Points (see below) you
can convert them to bonuses and add them to your balance. As each Mile
Point is equivalent to $1 and you receive one point for each $10
deposited, this means that you have a 10% additional bonus ON EVERY
DEPOSIT after the first. This bonus gives a sizable boost to your gambling
Our players receive frequent complimentary bonuses, which
are decided by the casino taking in account client loyalty, the amount of
money staked and how long he or she wasn't favored by winnings.
Complimentary bonuses is one of the ways in which we try to make happy our
You receive Mile Points on ALL deposits after the first, at
the rate of one Mile Point for each $10 deposited. One Mile Point is equivalent
to one dollar then, in fact you receive a 10% bonus on every deposit. Those Mile Points
automatically accumulate in your account and you can
convert them to real bonuses in multiples of 20, whenever you wish. Any
excess points above the nearest multiple of 20 remain in the account for
future conversions. So, for example, if you have 57 Mile Points and you
convert them to a bonus, you get $40 (2x20) added to your balance and your
Mile Point count is reduced to 17, which is the excess points over